New Years Resolutions and Stuff.

Monday, January 6, 2014



1. Create a Budget. 
No seriously. This is a big one. 
Until May all that I will be buying is: 
Gas. 
(college girl problems)

2. Eat Clean and Workout 5-6 times a week. 
One cheat meal. 
Lift heavier. 
Run faster.

3. Successfully accomplish 5 whole pull ups. 
By myself. 

4. Write a love letter every month and leave it somewhere for someone to find. 
www.moreloveletters.com
Hannah Brencher is my idol.

5. Read the entire bible.
3 Chapters a day.  

6. Write more. 
I miss poetry and song lyrics and diary entries. 

7. Sing more. 
This last year I let go of this. 
And I realized...
Without it a part of me is missing. 

8. Forgive more, love more, do more, forget more, regret less.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground