Letting Go.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Some will tell you that "true love" is never giving up on someone you're in love with. However lately I've come to learn that "moving on" doesn't mean you never loved someone. it just means that sometimes you have to let go because God has bigger plans for you both than you know. Plans that will lead you both to grow and become closer to the people you were meant to be. 

Letting go is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but it's the most "real love" I've ever experienced. 

<3

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.

John Green

"But I love him.”
“So love him.” “But I miss him.” “So miss him. Send him some love and light every time you think about him, then drop it."

Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground