She Says "I'm Okay."

Sunday, July 27, 2014

After completing my TEA's nursing exams a few months ago, I decided I want to go to Ireland to celebrate.

Don't ask me why that was the place I chose, it just was.
Then the other night after watching the movie "Winter's Tale" the thought crossed my mind again like a giant neon sign.


Ireland.


That night I looked up tickets seriously contemplating buying one right then and there for next summer.


I didn't.


Then today after church, I went to Barnes & Noble to read.
I picked up a copy of C.S. Lewis's book The Four Loves, and two Ireland travel books to look through out of curiosity.


Then you'll never guess what happened next:


A couple from Belfast Ireland passed by my table, saw my books, and began to tell me everything I needed to know about traveling to Ireland.


(Did you know C.S. Lewis is from Belfast, Ireland? Me either.)


If all of this is not some sign or form of divine intervention, I don't know what is?


But I do know:


I am going to go to Ireland next summer.
Let the saving begin now.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground