Blessed.

Saturday, February 7, 2015


I am over half way done with my first year of nursing school. 

That's crazy. 

I've also been living without a car for almost over month. 

That's a good story.
(And a lot of walking.)

And there are some things that I've learned this past year that I need to get off my heart. 

In 2014

I learned that I have the capacity to really and truly love. 
I also learned that I am stronger than I think I am 
(That's God.)

I learned that the words left unsaid can hurt more than the words that are 
and
not everyone will choose to go on the journey with you. 
(And that's okay.)

I learned that I have the ability to move somewhere by myself 
and take a leap of faith on a dream I've always had. 
(That's beautiful.)

I learned that life gives you the friends you need when you need them and that it can 
give you an unexpected surprise in the shape of 
a dark haired boy in love with the stars.
(That's my favorite.)

I learned that when you're down to nothing, you should give the last of what you have to give and ask God to take care of the rest. 
(That's scary.)
(That's faith.)

In 2015. 

I'm happy and I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

That's grace.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground