Medford Women's Fight Night Part I

Tuesday, August 23, 2016



These words spoken at the August 1st Medford Women's Fight Night pulled on my heart so much, I had to write them down. Maybe one of them will resonate with you too. 

"You orchestrated these words so long ago and we thank you Father."
"I have accurately portrayed who I want you to think who I am." 
"Sometimes t's not a big fear that stands in our way, but a lot of little ones."
"There is freedom in saying no." 
"Sometimes in order to say yes to God, we have to say no."

The thief comes to steal and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 10 v 10

"Satan will take on any form (fear, ect.) to keep you from fulfilling your destiny." 

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8 v 28 

"I gave you a life to live... I want you to live without fear." 
"Do not worry about tomorrow." 
"It is in my greatest weakness, I have found my strength." 
"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." 
"You unravel me like a melody." 

"I am so thankful for these daughters of Zion." 
"We have to open our eyes to what he's already given us and just dive into him." 



"I pray for a fresh anointing... Continue to sing your love song to us Lord." 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground